Pricing & Warranty
We understand that it’s frustrating to deal with businesses whose policies are deliberately confusing or not presented straightforwardly. GSAR’s pricing and warranty terms are intended to be straightforward and transparent.
Our initial fee (service call) varies depending on the brand of your appliance and includes the trip charge and diagnostic fee.
For common brands, including Admiral, Amana, Electrolux, Estate, Frigidaire, GE, Hotpoint, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Magic Chef, Maytag, Roper, Westinghouse, and Whirlpool, our service call fee is $135.
For foreign / high-end brands, including LG, Samsung, Bosch, Dacor, DCS, Fisher & Paykel, Gaggenau, Miele, Speed Queen, Sub-Zero, Tappan, Thermador, U-Line, Viking, and Wolf, our service call fee is $155.
If you choose to repair with us, your service call fee is waived. Final repair costs are divided into parts and labor.
We never charge extra for weekend / evening service.
Parts & labor:
Our part costs are simple: we charge the retail cost of the part plus $20 to cover our time and gas in picking up the part from our local supplier or for standard shipping costs. If a part is unavailable locally and you need expedited shipping, we’ll go over the various shipping options and costs with you before ordering.
If you choose to order the part yourself, please do your research and be careful: make sure you have the right part for the repair, and beware of cheap aftermarket alternatives to original manufacturer parts.
Our labor rates are by-the-book, so there’s never any guesswork or upselling, and you’ll never be billed more when repairs take longer than expected. We look up the price for the repair job and add that to the part cost to determine the total repair bill.
- Some areas are subject to trip charge. These charges are generally included within the service fee but are not applied towards approved repairs.
- Holiday and emergency service is available at double our standard service call rate. Holiday or emergency service is defined as any service call scheduled outside of our standard operating hours or on these holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas.
- If you need us to look at more than one appliance, add $30 per additional appliance.
- Stackable or built-in appliances are more difficult to access and thus are more difficult to diagnose than standard appliances. If your appliance is stacked or built-in, an additional “access fee” may apply.
- All parking fees will be covered by us as long as they don’t exceed $10. If parking is tricky at your location, please let us know in advance!
We will let you know of any special cases which apply to your service call before driving to your location.
We understand the importance of standing behind your work, so we guarantee all of our repairs. If you have a problem with your appliance related to a repair we performed within 90 days of the date of service, we’ll make a second visit to make things right, free of charge. If you call more than 30 days after our initial visit, we may apply a flat fee of $40 for the return visit.
In order to ensure that our repairs last, we use only original manufacturer parts or the highest quality aftermarket parts available. If you order the part yourself, we can only offer a limited warranty (30 days labor) because we cannot guarantee the quality of the part.